How do I start my Invisalign® treatment?
It’s never too late to straighten your smile!
Invisalign® for Adults is available for adult clients who are looking to discreetly straighten their teeth and who would like the convenience of removing their aligners as they choose. If you have a busy schedule and don’t want metal braces, Invisalign® may be the right orthodontic choice for you.
To start Invisalign® treatment, you must first schedule a complimentary no-obligation consultation with our team.
What will happen at my consultation?
Your initial orthodontic consultation will take 60-90 minutes. We will take 3D digital images of your teeth using an iTero Element Digital Scanner, complete a comprehensive examination, review our diagnosis, and discuss your orthodontic treatment options.
What will happen when I begin treatment?
Once you begin treatment, impressions of your teeth will be taken. These impressions will be used to create your customized Invisalign® aligners. From the day we place the aligners, we will see you for regular intervals to monitor your progress.
What will happen after the treatment is complete?
Once your treatment is complete, our team may recommend retainers to maintain your straight smile and to ensure your teeth do not shift from their new position.
How is Invisalign® different from regular braces?
Invisalign® aligners will move your teeth in small steps to a final position. Each aligner is custom-designed to fit your mouth at each phase of your treatment plan. To start treatment, schedule a complimentary consultation.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- MADE FOR YOU. These aligners are made from clear plastic and go over your teeth. They also won’t stop your everyday activities.
- ENJOY LIFE. During treatment, you are able to enjoy your favorite foods! Just remove the aligners to eat and place them back when done.
- YOUR WAY. No major changes needed. Teeth cleaning is similar to your regular routine. Remove your aligners to brush and floss your teeth.
- TIME-SAVING. Invisalign® treatment can be completed within 8 months. However, the length can vary depending on your treatment plan.
- TAKE CARE. After treatment, retainers are often recommended to help maintain your new teeth positioning and keep that new smile!
MP Orthodontics offers Invisalign®, a clear aligner solution for clients looking for an alternative to braces.