Your straight teeth and fantastic smile are Dr. Mark’s top priorities! But his concern for each patient of MP Orthodontics does not stop there. With his easy-going and fun-loving personality, Dr. Mark is a board-certified orthodontist who connects well with patients on a personal level, and he thoroughly enjoys engaging in conversation with children. As a family-focused orthodontist with exemplary professional qualifications, Dr. Mark looks forward to offering the highest quality orthodontic care to patients for many years to come.
Originally from a small town in Northern California, Dr. Mark is a member of a large family and always knew he wanted to work with children. While attending dental school, he quickly realized that orthodontics would be a great fit for him. When not serving his patients, Dr. Mark spends time with his wife, who grew up right here in Plano, and their three children, Luke, Ian, and Grace. Dr. Mark enjoys playing and watching sports, camping, and traveling.
EDUCATION & ASSOCIATIONS
- Brigham Young University – Bachelor of Science – Graduated with Honors
- Baylor College of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Graduated with Honors
- Temple University – Master of Science in Oral Biology with a Certificate in Orthodontics
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Presented research both nationally and internationally
- Honored as a finalist at the International Association of Dental Research for the Sarnat Craniofacial Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society